A thriving Sydney landscape construction company who specialise in delivering commercial projects for Top Tier builders, are picking up new work left, right and centre.
They have a healthy workforce of 50+ professionals along with all of their own plant machinery. Their senior management, construction and maintenance divisions work together seamlessly to produce impressive results out on site.
The construction division has been a force in the commercial sector for decades and continues to deliver Sydney's award-winning landscapes, including park developments, playgrounds, state of the art sports facilities, universities, hospitals and luxury high-rise apartments in the City.THE OPPORTUNITY
This organisation has set a true benchmark in the landscaping world and this is your chance to join the team and to put your stamp on these projects.
You will work collaboratively with an experienced and proven Project Manager, inherit a trusted Leading Hand and crew of qualified personnel, and work closely with clients to deliver the goods!
Take on the next challenge in your career and test your true capabilities as a Foreman!THE DUTIES
- Program and schedule works
- Procurement of materials, equipment and resources
- Coordinate on-site construction team
- Subcontractor management
- WHS implementation
- Quality control
- Oversee and delegate duties to Leading Hands
- Liaise with clients
- Mentor Apprentices
- Report into Project Manager
- Cost tracking and forecasting
- 2-3 years as a Foreman
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction or Horticulture
- Experience on commercial or civil landscaping projects in Australia
- Able to manage large crews of landscapers and subcontractors
- Keen to step up to the next level!
If you would like to express an interest in this opportunity, please click 'APPLY', or contact Tom O'Sullivan
by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling 0431 495 694
.All applications will be held with the strictest of confidence.